Value Line Advisors has provided wide range of services to Corporates across sectors and industries and has helped them to expand and grow.
Whether it is:
- Taking a Jewellery manufacturing company and handholding them on business expansion(s) in UK, Middle East & USA – including identifying and liasioning with overseas partners, advisors etc.; to structuring the associations, to launching an online platform, focused analysis of expansion into retail chain and fund raising at all stages;
- Acquisition of a cable TV business and advising on business structuring into a listed entity, fund raising, to unlocking of value by sale of the business
- Taking a textile manufacturing company, handholding them on business acquisition(s) in the USA – including identifying and liasioning with overseas partners, advisors etc.; to fund raising, regulatory approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) and structuring the associations;
- Identifying and advising a Pharmaceutical Company on acquisition and structuring of a AIMS listed Company in the UK
- Identifying a nugget in the auto component sector, advising on consolidation of business, fund raising at initial stage leading to an Initial Public Offer of the Equity shares, followed by QIP issuance, assisting in Investor relations etc.
- Promoting and seed funding a Company engaged in vocational training and skill enhancement of the youth of the country – a vision that is backed by the Government at the Center
- Having raised funds for one of India’s premier Corporate Business Magazines
- Identifying, negotiating, structuring of an association with multibillion dollar global real estate investment and development firm with a domestic NBFC laying the stepping stone for the Company giving it a strategic direction to achieve future growth.
…Value Line has done it all. At times, Value Line has been early in the curve. It has seen interesting times advising corporates from various sunrise sectors. The team at Value Line always remains focused on putting the best foot forward to service its clients.